FEBRUARY FOCUS: WINTER FEEL GOOD
This workshop focus means we will awaken the yogic breathe, rejuvenate with gentle flow to energise body, mind, uplift the spirit, warm and nourish the soul.
These 2-hour experiential workshops delve deep into Mindfulness, Meditation, and Yoga - And include focus on connecting to our natural rhythm with the changing seasons.
Each workshop is designed to help participants understand and cultivate moment-to-moment awareness through Yoga as mindful movement, focus on the breath, and encouraging kindness and a more compassionate way of relating to yourself and to others.
Who should attend this workshop?
All welcome, no prior experience is necessary. Suitable for anyone with a curiosity about Mindfulness, Meditation,Yoga and connection and for those looking to dive more deeply into mindful practices and their awareness of connection.
You will learn how to...
- Practice mindfulness, meditation, and yoga.
- Increase ability to relax while being in the present moment.
- Improve resilience and your ability to cope with challenging situations.
- Release tensions & Increase energy.
- Connect to your own natural rhythms.
- Cultivate skills in being present to bring more joy, creativity, and Feel Good into life!
This Yogarani workshop is being hosted at Yoga Dublin RANELAGH, 28a Dartmouth Road, Dublin 6. PLEASE BOOK YOUR PLACE through Yoga Dublin www.yogadublin.com
Yoga Dublin Dundrum (main office) : (01) 298 0300 | Ranelagh: (01) 412 6813