JANUARY FOCUS: NEW YEAR INTENTIONS
This workshop focus means we will ground, connect, awaken passion and connect to Core to manifest and empower for 2018!
These 2-hour experiential workshops delve deep into Mindfulness, Meditation, and Yoga - And include focus on connecting to our natural rhythm with the changing seasons.
Each workshop is designed to help participants understand and cultivate moment-to-moment awareness through Yoga as mindful movement, focus on the breath, and encouraging kindness and a more compassionate way of relating to yourself and to others.
Who should attend this workshop?
All welcome, no prior experience is necessary. Suitable for anyone with a curiosity about Mindfulness, Meditation,Yoga and connection and for those looking to dive more deeply into mindful practices and their awareness of connection.
You will learn how to...
- Practice mindfulness, meditation, and yoga.
- Increase ability to relax while being in the present moment.
- Improve resilience and your ability to cope with challenging situations.
- Release tensions & Increase energy.
- Connect to your own natural rhythms.
- Cultivate skills in being present to bring more joy, creativity, and Feel Good into life!
FEE: €30 per workshop
* SPECIAL OFFER! Book ALL three Yogarani MINDFULNESS, YOGA & MEDITATION Workshops (28 Jan, 24 Feb, 24 Mar) for €75 Euros!
This Yogarani workshop is being hosted at Yoga Dublin RANELAGH, 28a Dartmouth Road, Dublin 6. PLEASE BOOK YOUR PLACE through Yoga Dublin www.yogadublin.com
Yoga Dublin Dundrum (main office) : (01) 298 0300 | Ranelagh: (01) 412 6813