MARCH FOCUS: PLANTING NEW SEEDS
This workshop focus means we will gently flow and awaken dynamic activation in the body to support planting seeds and personal aspirations, connect to our Core passion, explore mindful breathe and awaken focus to cultivate gratitude and self-compassion.
These 2-hour experiential workshops delve deep into Mindfulness, Meditation, and Yoga - And include focus on connecting to our natural rhythm with the changing seasons.
Each workshop is designed to help participants understand and cultivate moment-to-moment awareness through Yoga as mindful movement, focus on the breath, and encouraging kindness and a more compassionate way of relating to yourself and to others.
Who should attend this workshop?
All welcome, with some yoga experience, though no prior experience in mindfulness is needed. Suitable for anyone with a curiosity about Mindfulness, Meditation,Yoga and connection and for those looking to dive more deeply into mindful practices and their awareness of connection. (Not ideal for very first-time yogis)
You will learn how to...
- Practice mindfulness, meditation, and yoga.
- Increase ability to relax while being in the present moment.
- Improve resilience and your ability to cope with challenging situations.
- Release tensions & Increase energy.
- Connect to your own natural rhythms.
- Cultivate skills in being present to bring more joy, creativity, and Feel Good into life!
This Yogarani workshop is being hosted at Yoga Dublin RANELAGH, 28a Dartmouth Road, Dublin 6. PLEASE BOOK YOUR PLACE through Yoga Dublin www.yogadublin.com
Yoga Dublin Dundrum (main office) : (01) 298 0300 | Ranelagh: (01) 412 6813